Hosted by: Reading with Tequila
From the host's site:The Rules:
- Challenge will run January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. Participants can join anytime throughout the challenge.
- Create an intro post, linking back to this post.
- Sign up with the MckLinky below. Please link to your challenge intro post, not your blog home page.
- Chose your own books from the list. You can decide to read books only on the Top 25 list or from the entire recommendation list. You do not have to make a list of books before the challenge begins.
- All forms of books acceptable (audiobooks, eBooks, etc.)
- Rereads do not count towards the completion of the challenge. The challenge is about discovering books that are new to you.
- You don't need a blog to participate.
- Reviews, while always appreciated, are not mandatory.
Level I - Read 5 books from the 2011 Book Blogger Recommendation List
Level II - Read 10 books
Level III - Read 15 books
Level IV - Read 20 books
Level V - Read 20+ books
I am going to join at Level II! I've narrowed the 2011 Book Blogger Recommendation List down to the following which I will be choosing from :
Divergent by Veroncia Roth
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
The Last Unicorn by Peter Beagle
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Jellicoe Road by Marlina Marchetta
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Winter Solstice by Rosamunde Pilcher
A Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Across the Universe by Beth Revis